List / Grid - other Row-Components losing state after insert new Row-Component in Data-Table

Hi,

I am currently using the Firebase plugin to display data from a collection in a sorted list with an index. The list uses a component with several states to display a line. Currently I have a problem when a document is added to the collection when the new index is not at the end. The new line is added correctly, but the current lines do not keep their current states. At the moment it is becoming apparent that the contents are displayed in the correct order, but the original states do not move with the data lines.

The following can be used as an example. Before inserting a new line, the list has the following status, for example:

Index 1: State 1
Index 2: State 1
Index 3: State 2
Index 4: State 2

if a new line is now inserted between index 1 and 2:

Index 1: State 1
Index new: State 1
Index 2: State 2
Index 3: State 2
Index 4: State 1

So index 2 and 4 have got a wrong state. I would be very grateful for your help at the moment.

Best regards

Michael

Hi,

The item state is probably stored in the list item components so this use case is problematic. I’m not sure if even the “Refresh data sheet” interaction would fix this.

We’ll investigate couple other Data plugin issues at the end of this week and will let you know if there is a quick fix available for this.