Loading query in Firebase even though I am not in a screen with a Firebase list

I am just beginning to export some data to JSON and when I was testing the Screen where I have the list with data from the JSON file, I noticed in the dev console that some queries from Firestore are being executed even though I am not in any page performing these queries.
Here some examples. In the JSON Screen I have a button to increment a dataSlot with a limitQuery. It is true that I have associated with this dataSlot all of the queries in my project, but I didn’t think the queries would be done if I am not executing them.

Captura de pantalla 2021-12-11 a las 23.21.40

When I click again that button and the dataSlot changes its value, the queries are performed again.

Captura de pantalla 2021-12-11 a las 23.21.58

And when I go back to the default value, the queries are performed again.

Captura de pantalla 2021-12-11 a las 23.22.12

So I am guessing that could be a reason to have more reads that I would expect from a small project with just a few users. Is it something that could be fixed or is it necessary to behave like that?

Hi, unfortunately the generated code will update the Data sheet every time when the Data slot is updated. Currently there is no way (other than editing the code manually) to prevent this because in most cases this is what user needs (Data slot value updates -> New data will be fetch).

I understand. I can make a workaround not to fetch data if not needed, but I just wanted to notify this behaviour just in case it can be better. I understand that it would be better if dataSheets wouldn’t update if they are not being “watched” or on Screen, but I guess it is maybe better or more efficient as it is configured now. Thank you!