@Antti_Neonto @juha_neonto - once I get that account thing finally worked out and the stripe payment gateway into a plugin, I will have the third thing I am working on in React Studio done which is a template for “subscription based web apps”. Essentially a landing page and an authenticated dashboard with monetization capabilities.
I have identified a number of things that I use over and over and they also happen to be the things that hold me back a bit from getting my app to the place I want it to be. I will post it here for download once I am finished and you are welcome to make it available it you think that would be valuable.
This one will be for Firebase but I can also think about one that includes the new Xano backend. I suppose I would also be willing to create a video of how to configure it similar to how you did with the chat app. Those videos were what really helped me learn the ropes in addition to the community / medium posts.
@Antti_Neonto - maybe you can see why I am wanting that data slot value between login and the rest of the downstream screens so bad. It’s one of two really critical points in the template. The other is the gateway to capture payment (Stripe). Now Stripe takes some pretty high fees but their ease of use makes up for that until you have enough momentum to get something more custom built by an engineer who does web development full time (something custom of course). Ideally you would want to replace it down the road (I think stripe is like 30% of something crazy like that).
Essentially it will be a template with the following components built out:
- Landing Page (login and sign up buttons & spot for logo top left)
- Firebase auth (communicating with user_account table that also brings back some context such as “isSubscribed”)
- Responsive footer (for all screen sizes)
- Create Account Page
- Update Account Page
- Subscribe to Service Page (with button to trigger a stripe payment gateway)
- Post login drawer menu with logout button
- Dashboard landing page (empty)
- Support landing page (empty)
- 404 Error Page
- All needed events being logged into Firebase for analytics purposes