Take user back to where they scrolled to on previous screen when clicking back button

Take user back to where they scrolled to on previous screen when clicking back button.
Very important, especially after the user posts or comment something in a list. Any tip?
Thank you

Hi, this is probably not possible with the Studio at the moment. Generated code does not keep track on the position on each screen. Actually in our case (PWA) the app contains only one screen and every view is just stacked on top of each other. This is why we force every “screen” to top when user browses it.

Hi Antti. The scroll position can be applied to elements as well. How about using
“EventListener” and saving “window.pageXOffset and YOffset” in data Slot? Does it make sense?
In my case, looking at nested user content, such as comments, answers to questions, etc, as the lists grow up, after commenting a post, let’s say from the fifth post onwards, you are going to get lost, as you are forced by RS to top you will see the first post and will be hard to find your comment. As the list grows, the problem will be worst.

I’ve tried without success, for commenting, using the RS hide/show feature elements, so the user would not go to another screen. I have failed because, when saving the comment, even explicitly telling RS witch fields to save, without any control, it will save all properties present on the screen.

Best regards,